We are accepting reservations for Saturday tours!
Saturday November 3rd at 10:00 a.m. is booked.
Saturday November 11th at 10:00 a.m. is booked.
Saturday December 1st at 10:00 a.m. is booked.
Please carefully read the following information regarding rules for the tour.
- Our tours will include an overview of our company history, our unique “Community Aid” program and a Q & A session and will last about two hours.
- The following rules are strictly enforced
- No food or drinks are allowed in the facility.
- Long pants are required for both men and women. Women wearing skirts or dresses will not be allowed to enter the plant floor.
- Tank tops, shorts, sleeveless shirts and opened toed shoes, sandals, thongs, clogs, moccasins, sandals with socks do NOT meet the dress code requirements.
- CLOSED TOED SHOES ARE REQUIRED.
- Please be prepared to be on your feet for an hour of the tour.
- While touring the actual production area, you will be required to wear a hair net which we will provide. Gentlemen with beards/facial hair will need to use a beard net as well. Purses/backpacks are not allowed on the production floor. All jewelry will have to be removed with the exception of a wedding band without stones. They can be left with the receptionist, or if preferred, in your vehicle.
- Our facility can accommodate a person who may need the use of a wheelchair, cane or motorize wheelchair. We ask that no children under 10 years of age attend the tour.
- We are excited to show you our company!! Please comment below should you have any questions.
- Please note we do not conduct tours with less than four participants.