We are accepting reservations for Saturday tours!
There will be no tours on Saturday November 24th, December 22nd, December 29th or January 5th due to our holiday schedule.
Please carefully read the following information regarding the rules for the tour.
- Our tours will include an overview of our company history, our unique “Community Aid” program and a Q & A session and will last about two hours.
- The following rules are strictly enforced
- No food or drinks are allowed in the facility.
- Long pants are required for both men and women. Women wearing skirts or dresses will not be allowed to enter the plant floor.
- Tank tops, shorts, sleeveless shirts and opened toed shoes, sandals, thongs, clogs, moccasins, sandals with socks do NOT meet the dress code requirements.
- CLOSED TOED SHOES ARE REQUIRED.
- Please be prepared to be on your feet for an hour of the tour.
- While touring the actual production area, you will be required to wear a hair net which we will provide. Gentlemen with beards/facial hair will need to use a beard net as well. Purses/backpacks are not allowed on the production floor. All jewelry will have to be removed with the exception of a wedding band without stones. They can be left with the receptionist, or if preferred, in your vehicle.
- Our facility can accommodate a person who may need the use of a wheelchair, cane or motorize wheelchair. We ask that no children under 10 years of age attend the tour.
- We are excited to show you our company!! Please comment below should you have any questions.
- Please note we do not conduct tours with less than four participants.