BAKING MADE EASY
I don't know about you, but when a batch of chocolate chip cookies gets made up in my house, I fill a plate and chow down.
The beauty of this recipe? Not only is it incredibly tasty & easy to make, but you only get one.
Minute a lips...
I sampled this cookie and it was perfect. Gooey and just enough to satisfy my sweet tooth.
Give a try. You'll love it.
- 1 Tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1 Tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1 Tablespoon brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon (pinch) salt
- 1 egg yolk
- 3 Tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1-2 Tablespoons chocolate chips
- Microwave butter in a mug until melted, 30 seconds to 1 minute. With a spoon, mix in sugars, vanilla extract and salt until well-combined. Mix in egg yolk until no traces of the yolk are seen. Mix in flour. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Microwave on high for 40 seconds, or a maximum of 50 seconds. Serve warm (maybe even with a dollop of ice cream).