Cold Brew Coffee is yuge right now! You are able to buy it in cans, and bottles or from your corner coffee shop. You can also, very easily make it at home.
Making a patch at home is what we recommend for this cold brew coffee steak recipe.
The process is easy when you have the right gear.
Jump into this recipe and let us know what you think of it.
- 1 1/2 lbs skirt steak
- 1 cup cold brew
- 4 tablespoons Maple Syrup
- 3 cloves of garlic roughly chopped
- 2 sprigs of fresh rosemary, torn
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon of black pepper
- 1 teaspoon of kosher salt
- Whisk cold brew, syrup, garlic, rosemary, red pepper, black pepper and salt together. Marinate steak for two hours in the fridge, turning the meat over about half way through.
- Sear steak on grill or cast iron pan on high heat for three minutes on each side for rare, five minutes on each side for medium.
- Let skirt steak sit for five minutes after cooking, then slice and serve.