You know the routine; get up from bed, stumble downstairs with one eye open, reach for a mug out of your cabinet which is filled to the max with a variety of mugs even though you end up only using 3 or 4 of the same mugs.
That's the problem with having a cupboard filled with mugs, those in the back won't normal get in rotation. Thanks to Pinterest and the creative folks of the world, we've got 15 options that will not only spruce up your coffee station, once you set to organizing your collection those long under-utilized mugs will get their day in the sun.
1. DIY A MUG Shelf
2. Mug Rack
3. The House Of Wood Mug Rack
4. Espresso Yourself
5. The Wall Of Mugs
6. Espresso Patronum - pallet rack
7. Rustic Rack
8. A Bigger Wall Of Mugs
9. Now That's Style - Mug Rack
10. Under Cabinet - space maximizer
11. 'Expand' Your Horizons Of Mug Storage
12. Rise & Grind
13. Simple, Clean And Good Lookin'
14. Shabby Chic
15. Color Coordinated