VISIT THE HOME OF YOUR FAVORITE COFFEE
Have you ever wanted to see coffee being roasted, up close and personal?
We invite you and your family to visit our Lincoln, CA. roasting facility for a once in a lifetime experience.
Here is what you can expect;
- Free morning coffee at the HQ coffee bar (arrive 15 minutes early)
- SF Bay Coffee History - short movie & discussion (about 40 minutes)
- Roasting & Packaging Plant Walking Tour (about 30 minutes)
- Collect your FREE coffee sample
By the end of the tour, you will be a genuine coffee expert.
We are looking forward to meeting you and sharing our story.
Plant tours of our 490,000 sq ft facility are held Fridays from 10a-12p, by appointment only, at our headquarters located at 1731 Aviation Blvd in Lincoln, CA.
We do have a required dress code:
- No food or drink during the plant walking tour.
- Long pants for both men & women.
- No tank tops, shorts and opened toe shoes. Also no BLING. Jewelry (watches, bracelets, necklaces, earrings - will need to be removed before you embark on your journey. Wedding rings/bands can be worn.)
- Please be prepared to be on your feet for the entire tour through our facility.
- For those of you that have worked in the food industry this will be expected, but for everyone else, DON'T BOTHER DOING YOUR HAIR. While touring the actual production area you will be required to wear a hair net. Gentlemen with beards/facial hair will need to use a beard net as well.
- Our facility can accommodate any person who may need the use of a wheelchair, scooter or cane.
BOOK YOUR TOUR NOW
Spots are limited.
Call now 800-829-1300 or 916-258-8000