What's the most popular drink of the summer? Cold Brew Coffee. What's the most popular blended drink in the world? Milkshakes.
The first part is true, the second...I'm not sure. But what is true, is this coffee milkshake recipe inspired by National Coffee Milkshake Day is the BEST EVER!
Combining a rich, flavorful cold brew coffee with creamy dollops of vanilla ice cream, topped off with sweet chocolate syrup makes a perfect, lazy summer day even better.
You will need to either make or purchase some cold brew coffee in order to blend up this perfect milkshake.
Not sure how to make cold brew? We've got you covered. Watch the video below the recipe.
- 1 cup cold-brewed coffee or chilled strongly brewed coffee
- 4 giant scoops vanilla ice cream
- 1 tablespoon chocolate syrup
- whipped cream
- Blend the coffee, vanilla ice cream and 1 tablespoon of chocolate syrup together in a blender until smooth. If the mixture is too thick, you can add a couple splashes of milk to loosen it up. If it is too thin, add a little more ice cream and pulse to smooth out.
- Pour the milkshake into one very large or two medium sized glasses.
- Top with a very generous head of whipped cream and drizzle with additional chocolate syrup.
- Serve immediately.
GRAB THE DEAL!
Like the Cold Brew Carafe. We are selling tons of these babies and we are giving away a bag of the perfect cold brew coffee with purchase.